Ready to get started?

Click on each title to find out more about the course and continuing education credits.



ALL NEW Residential Interior Damage Assessment courses


† Arkansas: a proctor must be present when you take the course test final. To receive your credit, you must download the appropriate form (click here), fill it out completely with your chosen test proctor (signatures are required), and email it to CE@HaagGlobal.com with subject line "Arkansas Online CE Request".  We will reply by email with further instructions.

‡ Delaware and North Carolina: Resident Licenses only

Florida: Courses are not approved for Public Adjuster Continuing Education Credit

* Canadian Provinces: Upon your successful completion of each online course with a Canadian approval, please email please email our Compliance Coordinator, at  CE@HaagGlobal.com to provide your name and license number (if applicable).  After confirming your successful completion of the course, we will mail you a copy of your certificate of completion to submit to the appropriate council for credit.

^Texas:  a minimum of 50% of your continuing education credit must come from classroom or classroom-equivalent courses. You will not receive continuing education credit from TX for additional self-study courses beyond 50% of your total required hours.  Please be advised that all of Haag's online classes are considered  self-study, NOT classroom or classroom-equivalent.