Haag Education's ALL NEW Exterior Cladding Damage Assessment Field Guide is now available! Digital Format
What’s contained in this publication?
- 100+ photographs and diagrams of exterior cladding in the field showing proper installation as well as common problems and conditions encountered by inspectors
- Descriptions to help inspectors identify the various types of exterior cladding, including vinyl and metal siding, brick veneer, EIFS and stucco
- Illustrated conditions are categorized by installation-related, manufacturing issues, weathering, hail, or wind-related
- Hail damage examples and collateral indicators
- Wind and wind-driven debris damage photos with detailed captions
- Glossary of terms associated with residential and commercial exterior cladding
The Exterior Cladding Damage Assessment Field Guide is written by Haag's expert Engineers to help you identify and differentiate common conditions found during your building envelope inspections.
The digital format is perfect for viewing on your mobile device, desktop or laptop.
*Please note this is a digital version ONLY - Printed copies of this field guide must be purchased separately from the Haag Education Online Store.
**E-book access intructions will be included in your email receipt.