Group Pricing for Seminars
For groups of 40 or more, please contact Kevin McCormick, Seminar Manager at kmccormick@HaagGlobal.com for additional discounts/offers.
HAAG EDUCATION SEMINAR POLICIES
- Arrive to the seminar at least 15 minutes prior to seminar start time.
- Bring your license information with you to the event.
- Sign in and sign out on the official sign in sheet.
- Collect your certificate upon completion of the course. Certificates which are not collected at the seminar will be discarded. Forgotten CE certificates will be mailed to the student.
- If you do not pre-register for CE credit, you will have 5 business days to send appropriate license information and associated fees into Haag Education’s offices for processing.
- Cell phones, laptop computers or tablet computers are not permitted to be used while class is in session.
- No audio or video recording is permitted.
- Haag Education’s seminar handouts are protected by copyright laws. Reproduction of seminar materials without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Continuing Education Eligibility
- As a provider of continuing education, Haag Education is required by state law to enforce attendance policies for those receiving continuing education credits towards their licenses. To be eligible for CE hours, you must attend the Haag course in its entirety.
- Haag does charge an administrative fee ($15-$40) to report CE hours for all of our classroom courses.
- There will be no refunds for registration or CEU fees that are paid if CEUs are denied due to non-compliance of the attendance policy.
CLASSROOM ATTENDANCE & COURSE COMPLETION POLICY
- Haag’s seminars start promptly at the appointed time. Please arrive at the seminar location a minimum of 15 minutes early to allow time to find the seminar room and to register. Haag Education may refuse entrance to any student who is more than 15 minutes late for the start of the class, or who returns late from scheduled breaks.
- Regular breaks will be scheduled approximately every hour of the class. Haag Education asks that students utilize break times to check email, return phone calls or text messages, and avoid these activities while class is in session.
- At the completion of all Haag Education seminars, all attendees receive a certificate of completion. Students requesting and meeting the requirements for continuing education credits will receive a CEU completion certificate for the state(s) requested.
- Haag Education seminars and certification programs provide information to students for use in damage assessment. Haag does not certify the assessments, ability, knowledge, or work of any person who is not an employee of Haag.