Customer Service & Product Shipping Information
- We are happy to help you with online store orders or seminar registrations. Haag representatives are available from 8:00am to 5:00pm CST, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Please call (800) 527-0168 or (214) 614-6500 and ask for Haag Education. You may also email requests to Education@HaagGlobal.com.
- If you need assistance outside of business hours, please email your name and phone number to Education@HaagGlobal.com. A Haag representative will contact you the morning of the next business day.
- Rather than purchasing items online, you may also purchase Haag Education products at our Flower Mound, Texas office.
- The office is located at 1410 Lakeside Parkway, Suite 100, Flower Mound, TX 75028. We are open Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm CST (excluding holidays).
- Please call ahead to (800) 527-0168 or (214) 614-6500 if you’d like to stop by. We are more than happy to process your order at our office, but occasionally we have limited staff or stock. We encourage you to call ahead to confirm availability of the items you wish to purchase.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- NOTE: Haag Education does NOT accept checks as payment for these online purchases: books, tools and other products purchased through our online store; online seminars (including Haag Certified Inspector 5-Year Renewal courses); and Haag Certified Inspector annual quiz Re-Certifications. Credit cards accepted for these types of online payments are MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- We do accept checks as payment for our CLASSROOM courses, notably registration fees for the Haag Certified Inspector programs (Residential Roofs, Commercial Roofs, and Wind Damage). The registration process for these courses is accessible here: http://haagcertifiedinspector.com/register/
Haag Product Shipping Information
- Haag Education ships orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. During normal, non-holiday hours, we ship all orders within 1 business day of receipt.
- Orders received after 2:00pm will ship the next business day. “Overnight” and “2-Day” express orders received before 2:00pm (central US time) will ship the same day, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Orders received after 2:00pm Friday, or on weekends or holidays, will ship the next business day.
- We ship using Federal Express. “Ground” order shipping time is 2-7 days. “2-Day” orders arrive within 2-days after shipping. “Overnight” orders may arrive any time on the following business day.
- Please note, we do not offer Saturday delivery on any online shipping option. If you would like a quote for Saturday delivery, please call customer service during regular business hours.
Shipping outside the United States
- All packages shipped outside of the Continental United States will be subject to additional/international shipping charges, as well as any applicable duties or customs charges.
- Haag Education is not responsible for any extra time or costs associated with duties/customs and international shippers' internal policies.
- Please call Haag Education's Customer Service at (800) 527-0168 or (214) 614-6500, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, to place an order for shipping outside the U.S.
- If you have special shipping requests or need a quote, including "signature required" shipping options or Saturday delivery quotes, please contact Customer Service at (800) 527-0168 or (214) 614-6500, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, to make your request.
- If you are not satisfied with the item you received, please return it to us within 30 days receipt, for your money back. Your order will be refunded once the returned items are received.
In compliance with US sales tax laws, orders shipped to these US states are charged the following tax rates:
In compliance with Canadian sales tax laws, orders shipped to these Canadian provinces are charged the following tax rates and apply to the entire order, including shipping costs:
|Newfoundland and Labrador||13%|
|Prince Edward Island||14%|
*All sales tax rates/locations are subject to change in compliance with state or federal laws.